We have an exciting opportunity to work for a successful and well-established company based in Kettering. We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Administrator.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of two years' experience as an administrator in a fast-paced environment. You'll have a professional telephone manner, can communicate with people at all levels, have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise your workload.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the Safety, health, environment and quality software systems
- Data collection and analysis for monthly reports
- Organising and booking training courses etc.
- General administration tasks to support the department
- providing general office cover when necessary
- Support and drive a health and safe working culture
Skills and experience required:
- Motivated and pro- active individual
- Must have two years' minimum in an administration role
- Be ability to work effectively with in a team
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Be supportive to line managers and peers
- Highly organised
- Able to manage a difficult workload
- Able to take direction when needed
- Driven and committed attituded
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- Company funded pension after 6 months probationary period
- Private health care after 6 months probationary period
- 20 days holidays + 8 bank holidays