We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join our fast paced and growing client based in Market Harborough.
This is a fixed term contract position, starting at the beginning of August with a view to continue until the end of year.
In order to be successful for this vacancy, candidates must be immediately available and able to commit to the duration of the contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
- As a recruitment intern, you will provide administrative support for appointment projects. This includes the appointment of Heads, Deputy Heads and senior Marketing, Admissions and Development personnel.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the lead consultant for each assignment as well as liaise with our creative agency and media buyers to produce candidate information and advertise each role. Most importantly, you will act as point of contact for client schools and candidates for all administrative aspects of the recruitment process (e.g. submitting applications, notification of progress, invitation to interview, sending joining instructions etc).
- You will also be working alongside our Marketing Manager, you will assist with the delivery of the company's own marketing campaigns across a wide variety of channels including direct marketing, e-marketing, social media, conferences and PR.
- Other duties may vary from time to time as may reasonably be required.
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to Degree level
- Polite, friendly and professional
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail, grammatical accuracy
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with clients, candidates and consultants
- Respect for confidentiality and integrity
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Exercise good judgment to know when to ask for help and advice
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to rapid growth
- Confident with all Microsoft software packages and social media channels
- Monday to Friday 9:00am -5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hours per week)
Salary and benefits:
- £8.00 to £8.50 per hour