We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join our established company specialising in care givers based in Leicestershire. The company is based in a rural location so a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
This a fantastic and extremely attractive company to work for. The ideal candidate will be personable, approachable and have a very friendly nature. This role will require you meeting people in the public sector.
The role is for a 6-month trial period with the view to then go permanent.
To be successful for this vacancy, candidates must be immediately available and able to commit to the duration of the contract with a view at looking at longevity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To support the internal recruiter with all administration duties
- Provide support for all the daily activities that the internal recruiter will undertake from diary management to data entry and sourcing and screening of potential employees
- Other duties may vary from time to time as reasonably be required
Skills and experience required:
- Polite, friendly and professional
- Good telephone manner
- Extremely personable and able to empathise with sensitive situations
- Attention to detail, grammatical accuracy
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with clients, candidates and consultants
- Respect for confidentiality and integrity
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Exercise good judgment to know when to ask for help and advice
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that can be highly pressured
- Confident with all Microsoft software packages and social media channels
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.24 per hour based on a salary of £15,000 per annum