Are you an ILEX qualified Conveyancer or qualified / part-qualified Solicitor with residential conveyancing experience? If so, our client, an established full-service Practice with enviable customer service, wants to hear from you.
Based from their Hinckley office, our client offers a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and present an exciting opportunity to join their forward-thinking Practice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing a high-quality residential conveyancing service
- Responsible for your own caseload of conveyancing transactions such as sales, purchases, transfers of equity and re-mortgages
- Handling more complex or demanding transactions such as shared ownership, leasehold matters or sales and purchases of part
- Responsible for checking and dealing with title and other legal matters and advising clients
- Advising clients and providing an excellent service
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing
- Part qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer or fully qualified Solicitor
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of building relationships
- Well organised and client focused