We’re looking for a talented Sales Account Manager to join a small, well-established business who are renowned in their industry for supplying quality venue solutions within the events sector.
Offering a unique combination of responsibilities, the varied nature of this opportunity promises that no two days will be the same.
The main focus of your role will be to generate business through a range of sales, marketing and social media activity; whilst working collaboratively with your colleagues, you will also help out wherever needed and enjoy hands-on involvement in other areas of the business.
The friendly and industrious team have enjoyed continued growth by cleverly adapting their business model and product focus to meet changing seasonal demands, thereby ensuring year-round success. As such, they are looking for a likeminded and versatile individual who shares this enterprising approach.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and delivering effective sales and marketing activity, via both traditional and digital channels (such as social media)
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business development and growth
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions and networking events to increase company visibility and make new professional connections
- Building effective client relationships; arranging initial site visits, following up quotes, acting as a point of contact and carefully managing the delivery of bespoke projects
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks to support all areas of the business
- Helping colleagues with a range of other duties as required, working as a team to provide a seamless service
Skills and experience required:
- A career background in sales, and with experience growing and developing relationships with clients
- Evidence of having previously identified and pursued business development opportunities and successfully securing new clients
- Experience in responding to incoming queries by telephone and email, with examples of having provided solutions which delighted the customer
- As this is occasionally an all-weather role, an appreciation for the outdoors along with an ability to see the fun and humour in working in a variety of weather conditions is essential!
- Confidence networking and forming relationships with local and regional businesses
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong administration skills
- IT proficient and confident in the use of MS Office and social media channels
- Friendly and helpful communication style, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 10.00am – 6.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £25,000
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.