We're looking for a talented Sales and Events Manager to join an innovative Leicestershire company, renowned in their industry for bringing customers' events to life through the delivery of dazzling venue solutions.
The friendly and industrious team have enjoyed continued growth by cleverly adapting their business model. During the winter months, they meet changing seasonal demands by offering a bespoke agricultural product range, thereby ensuring year-round success. As such, they are looking for a likeminded and versatile individual who shares this enterprising approach to embracing diverse development opportunities.
Offering a unique combination of responsibilities, the varied nature of this role promises that no two days will be the same. With your flair for identifying opportunities, you will create a winning sales and marketing strategy in order to forge connections with potential clients and convert leads into lasting working relationships. Working collaboratively with your colleagues, you will also enjoy hands-on involvement in the administrative preparation, project management and fulfilment of a range of exciting events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and delivering and effective sales and marketing strategy, via both traditional and digital media
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for business development and growth
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions and networking events to increase company visibility and make new professional connections
- Building effective client relationships by overseeing the event planning journey; arranging initial site visits, following up quotes, acting as a point of contact and carefully managing the delivery of bespoke projects.
- Helping colleagues with a range of other duties as required, working as a team to provide a seamless service
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience in an events management role, or a sales and marketing role within an events environment
- Evidence of having identified and pursued business development opportunities and successfully securing new clients
- A marketing, sales or events related qualification is advantageous
- As this is an all-weather role, an appreciation for the outdoors along with an ability to see the fun and humour in working in a variety of weather conditions, is essential!
- Confidence in networking and forming relationships with local and regional businesses
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful communication style, with a can-do attitude to problem solving
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 10.00am - 6.00pm (however there may be some flexibility)
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £30,000
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.