We're excited to be recruiting on behalf of a forward-thinking professional services provider which has quickly built an excellent reputation within its sector. The company is enjoying continued growth, and as such is keen to recruit a talented sales and marketing executive to join the team and drive forward further business development.
This is an interesting hybrid role within the organisation, offering the variety of combining both sales and marketing responsibilities. You will enjoy contributing to the commercial development of the business through your valued business development activity, whilst also having the opportunity to creatively and innovatively promote a range of services to a wide online audience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using initiative and commercial awareness to research, identify and follow up opportunities with potential new clients
- Conducting outbound calls to clients in order to generate leads and book appointments for Account Directors
- Updating the internal database and maintaining accurate client information, to ensure that effective targeted marketing activity can take place
- Managing content for external brand communications via the company website and a variety of social media platforms
Skills and experience required:
- Degree-qualified in a relevant marketing, sales or business-related subject
- Experience of working in a targeted sales, business development or telephone based role
- Keen interest in and knowledge of social media and digital marketing, with examples of having used a creative and strategic approach to manage online content
- Demonstrates friendly, confident and professional communication skills
- Produces written documentation and client correspondence in an engaging, well-presented and grammatically accurate manner.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £17,000 - £22,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking