We are proud to be recruiting for a Sales Director on behalf of a leading provider of IT support in the East Midlands. The successful applicant will enjoy joining a fast-moving and creative company committed to providing its clients with innovative, effective and time-tested technology solutions.
For an ambitious and determined sales professional, this is an exciting opportunity to devise, develop and deliver a growth strategy which will drive forward and evolve the business.
The company is based in an attractive rural setting and offers a fantastic range of benefits.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Manage all leads, prioritising and delegating in order to drive forward the business development process effectively
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets to keep the company competitive and innovative
- Visiting prospective clients in order to secure future custom
- Developing and maintaining lasting relationships with existing clients
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Supervising, developing and supporting the sales team
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive relevant industry experience within an IT sales environment is essential.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in a senior sales or business development role
- Excellent negotiation skills, with evidence of having successfully negotiated lucrative contracts and service level agreements in previous roles
- Results driven, with examples of consistently delivering against sales and profit targets
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- A solution focused, organised and proactive approach
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £48,000 - £50,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- 25 days holidays (plus 8 bank holidays)