We're excited to be recruiting an experienced and ambitious Sales Director on behalf of a fast-growing full-service digital marketing agency, based within stunning creative offices in Nottingham.
As an industry leader, this innovative company provides a full range of integrated services including content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, paid marketing, graphic design, social media, and web design.
Upon joining a friendly, cohesive and productive team the successful applicant will develop a clear and effective sales and marketing strategy which not only drives further business growth with existing clients, but recognises and generates profitable new business opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contributing to the strategic development of the business as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Determining route to market sales strategies, including the exploration of new markets.
- Developing the short-term and long-term strategy to drive lead generation and brand awareness via the website.
- Forecasting sales volume and revenue, and preparing the sales and marketing budget.
- Engaging the workforce with the sales and marketing strategy, and leading a well-established sales team.
- Creating and leading any new teams which the route to market strategies determine.
- Planning, controlling and directing the activities of the sales and marketing function.
- Determining, measuring and analysing the goals and targets of the sales and marketing function.
- Managing the reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
- Conducting monthly reviews with sales managers to optimise efficiency, improve sales performance and achieve retention targets.
- Managing and supporting the team via regular feedback and coaching to ensure achievement of their individual targets and objectives.
- Establishing the customer experience strategy to find/acquire new customers.
- Embedding the customer contact strategy to deliver the customer experience leading to increased customer satisfaction and retention.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous involvement in sales and marketing strategy development.
- Significant previous experience of managing a sales function, including a field sales team.
- Sound knowledge of, and evidence of having worked with, SME markets.
- Strong networking and collaboration skills at leadership
- Project management and change management experience.
- Excellent commercial awareness including managing P&L accounts.
- Experience of developing and managing budgets and plans for business performance.
- Communicates and presents with an engaging, positive and inspiring approach.
Salary and benefits:
- £70,000 - £80,000 with OTE of £120,000
- Car allowance commensurate with level of position
- Comprehensive benefits package