We're looking for a creative and imaginative sales professional who is seeking an "out of this world" opportunity in the leisure and entertainment sector!
If you have already established a solid record of successful business development within a retail design, joinery, or shopfitting environment (or a related industry), and you have a genuine interest in sports, recreation or gaming, we would love to hear from you.
On a day-to-day basis you will enjoy working with prosective businesses to create a vision which will transform their existing premises into dazzling bespoke leisure attractions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working through the complete business development and sales cycle, supporting customers from the initial point of contact right through to the completion of projects and beyond.
- Generating leads and targetting prospect lists
- Contacting existing clients and cross-selling additional services offered by the company, promoting potential enhancements and improvements to their current installations
- Develop short-term and long-term strategies and sales plans for new business acquisition and management of all established customers
- Arranging and attending sales visits in order to pitch to potential new customers
- Office-based pricing and estimating
- Preparing presentations and proposals
- Involvement in new product design and the exploration of new technologies
Skills and experience required:
- Proven success in a sales or business development role related to retail design, joinery, shopfitting or leisure installations (or similar)
- Able to give examples of delivering imaginative and innovative solutions to business customers
- Enjoys working creatively, having demonstrated a flair for design in previous projects
- Commercially astute and familiar with pricing and negotiation
- Self-motivated, and comfortable using initiative to work autonomously
- Confident level of IT proficiency, ideally with knowledge of CAD / CAM / Sketch Up
- Track record of building lasting customer relationships
- Exhibits an ambitious, hardworking and driven approach
- Full driving licence essential, as the role will involve nationwide travel to prospective and existing customers
- Basic salary £24,000 - £26,000
- £40,000 - £50,000 OTE
- Company car, phone and laptop