Our client, a successful accountancy practice, is seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their growing organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a friendly practice with a very good reputation for high quality personal service.
The ideal individual will have strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and will work well in a small friendly team environment. A desire and commitment to develop a career as an Accountant is essential. In return you will benefit from working with experienced professional Accountants and clients, and receive the opportunity to study for your AAT / ACCA qualifications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- This role will be covering all aspects of accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies to draft stage
- There will be an opportunity to liaise with clients, and time will be set aside for study and training
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within an accountancy practice environment
- QBE or studying AAT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Key attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office essential with knowledge of Sage / TasBooks / Xero desirable
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £23,000
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free car parking