Our client, a fast-growing creative marketing agency with offices across the UK, offering a full range of integrated services, including; content marketing, press and TV advertising, branding, digital and direct marketing, graphic design, PR, corporate communications, social media, SEO, integrated campaigns and web design, are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Account Manager to develop relationships and drive growth within one of their largest clients.
You will work closely with the client to build and maintain strong relationships, whilst also working with in-house digital, creative and social teams to find and develop creative solutions and innovative ideas.
This is a challenging role, so you'll need to be friendly, highly motivated and ambitious, with a thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and techniques. You will be joining an already successful team, and a rewarding role with great future opportunities for career development.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Promote, develop and extend the agency's capabilities to all clients
- Build and maintain robust relationships with clients, advising on matters related to the clients'
marketing, advertising and promotion in a credible and professional manner
- Oversee the performance of internal teams to ensure satisfactory progress of work relating to
each client, including working within agreed time frames
- Assist the New Business team where required to acquire new clients for the agency, as well as
being alert to any new business opportunities in the course of day-to-day activities
Skills and experience required:
- At least 8 years' experience in a similar agency role
- Experience of working with residential property developers is advantageous
- Strong, broad digital knowledge and experience
- Relevant degree in marketing communications is preferred, although not mandatory
- Ability to think strategically and ensure work produced is relevant and effective
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients
- A strong focus on accuracy and effective communication (clients, in-house teams and third parties)
- To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package