A unique group of charities, with national award winning activities & impacting on over 35,000 individuals per year in both the public and private sector are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to take the reins of a small finance team.
Working closely with senior stakeholders across the UK it will be imperative that the team is providing timely, accurate and robust financial reporting while maintaining the values and ethos of the group.
Supporting the Head of Finance with monthly submissions to the Board you will also be mentoring staff and working on ad-hoc projects within the group.
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally you will be studying toward a recognised qualification - ACCA, CIMA, ACA or could be qualified by experience
- Management accounting experience and presentation to senior managers
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- People management experience or desire to take that next step
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible in working practices
Salary and benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Extensive benefits package