We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Senior Sales Executive for a forward-thinking Northampton business, known as an industry leader in e-commerce fulfilment services.
The successful applicant will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and responding to sales leads and enquiries generated by the Marketing Department; qualifying their suitability for the company's services and managing the relationship through to sale.
As such, we're looking for someone with a SaaS solutions background who is sales-focused with first class communication skills, and who excels in building client confidence and establishing rapport through taking a positive, consultative and engaging approach.
The role is based within a contemporary office, offering a bright and creative working environment. For the right candidate, our client is open to offering additional flexibility and will consider some remote working.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow up leads generated by the marketing department, gathering information and qualifying the needs of prospective clients by making outbound telephone calls
- Identify prospects and generate own sales leads for follow up
- Determine client requirements and promote the company's service offering
- Arrange and attend sales meetings and pitch to potential new clients
- Deliver online demonstrations to highlight software capabilities
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients, demonstrating value added features and ROI
- Maintain contact with potential clients and develop relationships through to sale
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline, working to activity targets to achieve objectives
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in B2B sales, business development and account management
- Understanding of solutions-based/SaaS sales approaches
- Previous track record and able to demonstrate strong sales figures and overachievement of targets
- Proven skills in building solid, lasting client relationships and managing medium length sales cycles (typically 30-60 days)
- Excellent presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, target driven and tenacious
- Great customer skills and an excellent rapport builder
- Confident, professional and approachable
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £40,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- Realistic OTE of £70,000, but commission structure is uncapped and there is excellent earning potential
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.