We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Senior Sales Executive for an innovative and forward-thinking Northampton business. As an industry leader in e-commerce fulfilment services, the company is uniquely positioned to enhance customer experience by improved order fulfilment and inventory management, via an award-winning software solution.
The successful applicant will be responsible for responding to sales leads and enquiries generated by the Marketing Department, qualifying their suitability for the company's services, and managing the relationship through to sale.
As such, we're looking for someone who is sales focused with first class communication skills who enjoys making outward contact with business customers.
The role is based within a contemporary and fun office, offering a bright and creative working environment, as well as free parking and team lunches every month.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow up leads generated by the marketing department, gathering information about prospective clients by making outbound telephone calls
- Determine client requirements and promote the company's service offering
- Arrange and attend sales meetings and pitch to potential new clients
- Deliver online demonstrations to highlight software capabilities
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients, demonstrating value added features and ROI
- Maintain contact with potential clients and develop relationships through to sale
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline, working to activity targets to achieve objectives
- Keep CRM system updated with accurate information
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in B2B sales or account management
- Understanding of solutions-based sales approaches
- Proven skills in building solid, lasting client relationships and managing medium length sales cycles (typically 40-60 days)
- Excellent presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, target driven and tenacious
- Great customer skills and an excellent rapport builder
- Confident, professional and approachable
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £35,000 with an OTE of £70,000
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.