We're excited to be recruiting for the opportunity to join an innovative company who are at the forefront of introducing new technology and machinery to the food, beverage, personal and household care industries.
As part of a focused growth plan, this forward-thinking business is looking for a driven and motivated individual who can hunt out the opportunities and promote their cutting-edge range of manufacturing technology solutions.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual with a previous track record selling capital equipment solutions, to expand sales across the UK.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working the full sales cycle from identifying prospects through to generating and bringing on new business
- Prospecting to selected customer segments with initial focus on the food sector
- Identifying new leads and qualifying sales enquiries
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with existing customers, and maximise additional revenue opportunities
- Arrange and attend sales meetings and pitch to potential new clients
- Understand client operations and their current problems, and selling the capabilities of the technology
- Preparing proposals and negotiating pricing
- Working with the internal team to provide solutions specific to client requirements
- Selling the benefits and understanding the cost savings to provide a solution
- Maintain contact with potential clients and develop relationships through to sale
- Utilising CRM System
- Attending, exhibiting and presenting at exhibitions, conferences and other events
- The role will involve occasional travel to our European manufacturing centres and reference sites
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience and proven track record in sales, ideally from the capital equipment projects sector
- Technical experience gained through working in the food technology sector would also be considered for an ambitious individual looking for a career move into sales
- Excellent negotiation skills and confident communicator
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Experience of utilising CRM systems
- Confident, professional and approachable
- Ambitious, hardworking and driven
- European language advantageous - French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Full driving licence is essential, the role will involve travel to customer sites across the UK, Ireland and Europe
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £40,000 basic + uncapped commission + car
- 25 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution after qualifying period
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.