A new opportunity has arisen for a Service Contract Negotiator and Scheduler to work for our client, a busy company within the reactive maintenance industry. We are looking to recruit a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels, to be able to liaise with internal engineers, as well as external B2B customers, in order to coordinate the booking of repairs on technical equipment.
To be successful in this role you will need to be IT savvy, hold the ability to communicate confidently at all levels and have prior experience working within a fast-paced, high pressure customer service or administration-based role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers and engineers, by phone and email, to supply spares, repairs and upgrades to customers.
- Quoting for and securing service and calibration contract renewals and new business.
- As the main point of contact for eight field engineers, scheduling and balancing workloads, liaising frequently between them and customers.
- Recording all interactions with customers and maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
- Promoting the company's services to new and existing customers.
- Ordering equipment, spares and other components as may be required to complete jobs.
- Booking hotels and making travel arrangements for engineers.
- Monitoring your own as well as the departments performance against agreed targets.
- General office and administrative duties including holiday cover for the other roles.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent people skills with an engaging telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Lateral thinking and a willingness to take the initiative
- Proficient with Word, Outlook and Excel
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Prior experience liaising and coordinating contractors
- Prior experience of diary management
- Prior experience of travel and accommodation skills with strong UK Geography knowledge
- A basic familiarity with engineering terms (desirable)
- A previous customer facing or telesales role (desirable)
- Experience of delivering to targets and KPI's (desirable)
- A Levels and / or a degree (desirable)
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm with half an hour for lunch
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Onsite parking
- Varied and stimulating work with full training
- A supportive team
- Modern, clean office space