Our client is looking for an excellent Team Leader to manage a team of Service Advisors to deliver an exceptional customer experience across all touch points. The ideal candidate will support the Service Centre Manager in delivering an outstanding customer service team by successfully achieving KPI, SLA, quality targets and other project initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the daily inbound and outbound call volumes, email enquiries and live chat.
- Agree and monitor individual and team targets such as KPI's, SLA's and quality targets and provide feedback.
- Work with Resource Planning to ensure staffing levels are maximised to full potential via work plan adherence.
- Create and sustain a motivational and engaging environment, where staff productivity is maximised.
- Ensure Advisors are fully conversant regarding the booking conditions of each brand.
- Remain up to date on Data Protection and ensure 100% compliance across the team.
- Quality monitor the performance of the team, providing feedback and coaching as appropriate.
- To manage the performance of all employees effectively, efficiently and within the law, including the ongoing review of staff performance, 1-2-1's, coaching and objective setting.
- Facilitate the customer complaint escalation process where necessary.
- Participate in recruitment and induction activities including probationary reviews.
- Manage absence and timekeeping to include the completion of relevant paperwork such as absence notifications, return to work documents etc in a timely manner
- Participate in the creation and delivery of tactical incentive schemes to drive performance.
- Active participation in projects allocated to you, to improve the business or customer experience.
- Ensure that you and your team are aware of the company values and bring these to life in their day to day role.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and self-improvement.
- Attend departmental updates in order to share and gain knowledge.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years experience within a customer service position
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a team, preferably within a call centre environment
- Experience working within a target driven environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of strong customer service skills
- Tenacious with a solution orientated approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Travel industry experience preferable but not essential
- Good PC skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience managing remote workers is desirable but not essential
Hours of work:
- Working 37.5 hours per week on different shift patterns during the opening hours of the department
- The opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm
Salary and benefits:
- £22,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
- Pension 2 % Contribution
- Staff discount
- Free parking
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays