We are currently supporting the recruitment of a talented SaaS Product Manager for an innovative and forward-thinking Northamptonshire business. As an industry leader in their field, the company is renowned for delivering a cutting-edge service via its award-winning and sector-specific software solutions.
By carefully managing the product development and project specification process, the Product Manager will ensure that the business builds a market-leading solution for its clients.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a proven flair for producing unique, effective SaaS-based products that delight clients by enabling the provision of a seamless and unparalleled customer experience.
The role is based at a contemporary and fun office in Northampton, offering a bright and creative working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and developing the product road map, including: researching, briefing, problem analysis, internal and external communication
- Carrying out market and competitor analysis
- Collating and considering client and internal feedback, both qualitative and quantitative
- Delivering client propositions
- Ensuring that a coherent strategy and product message is maintained across various internal teams
- Reviewing completed projects and product developments with colleagues across a variety of teams to ensure that the desired commercial outcomes are achieved
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in developing and delivering product development plans
- Extensive proven experience in SaaS or business services product development
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of web technologies and their relevance
- Adept at executing finely-tuned data analysis, with examples of where this has delivered fruitful commercial results
- Prior experience of carrying out comprehensive market, competitor and customer research
- Evidence of developing and implementing effective strategies
- Self-motivated, with a positive and creative approach
- Excellent communication skills, producing polished professional documents and liaising with clients and colleagues in an approachable and helpful manner
Salary and benefits:
- £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.