We are currently seeking applications for an exciting opportunity to support and develop the fast-moving quality and standard operating processes within a successful food manufacturing organisation.
As well as proven experience, the successful applicant should demonstrate a proactive approach to their work and enjoy taking ownership of responsibilities and challenges with pace and tenacity.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment, due to urgent commercial requirements any interested candidates should be immediately available. The hours of work are 08:30am - 16:30pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when internal communications and meetings are taking place.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Health & Safety, Quality and Manufacturing teams along with equipment suppliers to ensure that all data is captured to support in the design and implementation of the new 'Standard Operating Procedures' (SOP's)
- Responsible for designing and rolling out all new training documentation that needs to be followed in the new manufacturing plant
- To create a working document that can be used as both a point of reference and training tool in house for the future
- All other support required by the Commissioning Manager daily
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally within a food or FMCG industry
- General awareness and previous experience of technical writing within a food manufacturing and production environment
- Proven experience of putting together 'Standard Operating Procedures' and Training Manuals
- Experience in administration and working with internal systems
- PC literate with proven exposure to working with MS Office, Word and some photographic skills set
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate across all functions
- Commitment to problem solving to deliver results
- Manufacturing experience would be beneficial
Salary and benefits:
- £12.00 per hour
- Car parking is available on site