We're delighted to be recruiting an enterprising and engaging Telemarketing Executive on behalf of our client, a specialist supplier to the foodservice industry. As a highly-regarded brand with a global presence, they are proud to supply a prestigious portfolio of leading hotels, restaurants and catering companies.
The successful applicant will be a skilled telemarketer with a talent for generating prosperous new business relationships through their genuine passion for building rapport with potential commercial customers.
Joining a friendly and supportive team in the well-established UK office, you will enjoy working in a modern, open plan environment and making a valuable contribution to the ongoing success of this growing organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using internal databases to call and appoint meetings for the UK Sales Team, ensuring that all appointments are logged and attributed to the correct sales representative on the CRM system.
- Self-sourcing additional appointments through exploring targeted geographical and sector-driven locations
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system to ensure that contract expiry information and client contact details are accurately recorded.
- Achieving weekly targets relating to the volume of calls made, data collected and number of appointments made.
- Ensuring that all activity is reported to the Sales Director in a weekly meeting/call.
- Attending monthly sales meetings with the Sales Team to discuss appointments made, progress on opportunities and conversion rates.
- Delivering feedback to the Sales Director with regards to sales tool requirements and telemarketing approaches.
- Handling incoming enquiries from prospective customers, recording the outcome of conversations on the CRM system.
- Calling existing contracted customers to secure further wholesale orders on an ongoing basis.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience in a telemarketing, telesales or internal business development role which involved making a high volume of outbound calls to prospective business customers
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and convey important information in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
- Excellent IT proficiency, confident in the use of Excel and able to adapt easily to new internal software.
- Motivated by working in a goal-driven and targeted environment.
- Demonstrates a self-motivated, resilient and above all positive approach.
Hours of work:
- 20 hours per week - 4 hours each day, Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 (FTE) + additional commission for converted leads