We're currently supporting a leading professional services training provider with their recruitment, as they expand their busy sales team to meet ambitious growth targets.
We'd like to hear from talented and client-focused Telephone Sales Executives who consistently secure business and forge long-lasting client relationships through their commitment to the provision of excellent customer service.
The successful applicant will be skilled in delivering information in a clear and compelling way over the telephone, and will enjoy helping clients to make the best choice for their business through an approach which is intrinsically customer-centric.
You'll enjoy working as part of a cohesive, successful sales division within bright new offices, offering a comfortable and contemporary working environment and free parking.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making scheduled calls to a portfolio of existing clients, maximising the potential of each account through cross-selling and upselling.
- Building a new business pipeline by making targeted and structured calls to warm leads.
- Routeing inbound prospects appropriately across the business.
- Accurately capturing and recording client information and details of all contact and correspondence in internal databases as required.
- Sending out, following up, and converting standard quotes to clients.
- Escalating new business opportunities to other members of team when appropriate (i.e. where face to face meetings and negotiations are required), making customer appointments for members of the team where applicable.
- Achieving all call metrics, to include daily call rates, conversion rates, pipeline advances and income retained/won.
- Working with team members and managers across the business to provide inputs to the design and support of targeted upselling and cross-selling campaigns.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive outbound call experience of selling solutions within a business to business environment, ideally within a regulated professional services industry (such as accountancy, legal services or education).
- Able to give examples of successfully building on existing professional relationships, securing ongoing business through identifying opportunities for cross-selling or upselling.
- Effective Account Manager, who builds rapport and trust through excellent verbal communication skills and an approachable and engaging manner.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to produce grammatically accurate and professionally structured correspondence.
- Strong IT proficiency; a confident user of MS Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as being comfortable learning and adapting quickly to internal software systems.
- Skilled at planning and taking the initiative to set sales objectives, assess progress and evaluate results.
- Works with an ambitious and positive approach, pursuing opportunities with self-motivation, drive and perseverance
- Team player, adept at building strong and cohesive working relationships with managers and colleagues.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.15pm
- Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 per annum (+ £10,000 OTE)
- Free Parking
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.