A new opportunity has arisen for a full-time temporary Telesales Executive to work within a friendly customer service department within a fast-growing digital business that specialises in online lead generation. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed, reliable and hardworking, with a positive and proactive approach to work. A confident, friendly and professional telephone manner is essential for this role, along with a good level of IT proficiency and the ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly and accurately.
This role is offered as an ongoing Temporary Contract for an ongoing period of 12 weeks. Please note that due to the requirements of the business, applicants should be available immediately. Approximate start date will be the 3rd September 2018.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Qualifying warm sales leads via outbound calling to members of the public.
- Following-up on old leads to generate new enquiries.
- Inbound call handling.
- Re-qualifying leads rejected by clients.
- Approving and reviewing companies subscribing to our services.
- Assisting clients in the use of our services from one-man bands to blue chip organisations.
- The role itself includes inbound and outbound calls to customers who have made an enquiry on one of the company websites.
Skills and experience required:
- Confident and relaxed telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a practical PC user.
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with people.
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and sales-led approach to business.
- Have a strong attention to detail and a determination to succeed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- You'll ideally have past telesales experience, although this is not an essential requirement
- You'll also have the ability to communicate via various mediums and to various audiences from Blue Chip to SME's.
Salary and benefits:
- £8.46 per hour
- Hours of work are 9:00am-17:00pm & 12:00pm - 20:00pm Monday to Friday across a rotational shift pattern across the week.
- 37.5 hours per week