Are you a hungry and proactive Territory Sales Manager? Are you looking to earn £45-50k per year?
If so, our ambitious client, an international and market-leading company who design and supply an exciting range of smart automotive conversion solutions; want you to help them grow into a major force in the UK. You will be selling their leading high-quality products which impress commercial customers across a range of sectors. You will be starting from an established presence with strong local and global business support to assist your success.
Joining an industrious and progressive sales team, your challenge will be to improve sales within a defined geographical region of the UK.
Crucially, we're looking for experienced sales professionals who are passionate about the entire business development process, and who enjoy working through the sales cycle from start to finish, using their outstanding client relationship skills to secure long-term repeated business in a fast-paced and competitive sector.
Duties and responsibilities:
- A significant part of the work will include identifying management and board level executives that oversee OPEX and CAPEX spend, or fleet managers responsible for increasing work force productivity
- Carrying out lead generation via research and the development of sound market knowledge
- Producing short-term and long-term sales strategies for new account acquisition
- Securing on-site appointments and presenting to key decision-makers, often at board level
- By focusing on customer needs, you will then develop the best design, meeting customer budgets whilst providing an effective logistics solution
- You will take responsibility for account management, and building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Preparing presentations and proposals for clients
- Regular travel to prospective and existing clients throughout assigned territory
Skills and experience required:
The successful applicant will join an ambitious and enterprising team who are looking for like-minded individuals with the following skills and qualities:
- Significant experience and proven success in a similar B2B sales role within an automotive, engineering, technical or manufacturing environment
- Evidence of building strong industry relationships
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of business development processes and the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and confident pitching and presenting to prospective clients
- Able to excel in fast-paced environments
- Work productively to exceed targets with independence, autonomy and initiative
- A full UK driving licence is essential for the day-to-day operational requirements of performing this role
Salary and benefits:
- £28,000 - £35,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure - OTE £45,000 - £50,000
- Fully expensed company vehicle (or car allowance)
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.