Our client, who provide financial planning services to private and high net worth individuals, is seeking an experienced Senior Administrator from a Financial Services (IFA) background to train as a Paraplanner to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will support a team of advisers and provide technical research and analysis of existing products, policies and funds along with the composition of compliant suitability reports.
This will be a busy and varied position and a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment with fun, hard-working people. Suitable candidates will have some Paraplanning experience or currently studying /working towards qualification.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisers to enable the achievement of targets
- Preparing information / comparisons for analysis
- Review / analyse investment portfolio / asset allocation / risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation letters and compliant suitability reports with agreed recommendations
- Liaise with the clients’ legal and tax advisers
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is complete and in order
- Overseeing changes to and implementing chosen investment strategies
- Establish strong client relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Certificate of Financial Planning (or equivalent) and or working towards a diploma
- Financial administration experience or small amount of Paraplanning experience currently studying /working towards a qualification
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth understanding of compliance
- Priortise and plan own workload
Salary and benefits:
- Structured bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (increases annually)
- Company Pension (2.5% / 2.5%)
- Death in Service x 2