We are specialists in all types of general office recruitment for businesses needing to recruit and hire an Office Administrator.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on office recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They'll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
To Recruit and Hire an Office Administrator with us is simple and painless
Our systems DO NOT allow autocomplete for any fields. Please fill in each box WITHOUT using ANY autofill or all information will be lost when you hit 'send'.
Office Administrator Job Description
This is a sample job description for an office administrator. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Responsibilities: Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications: Prior Office Management Experience Preferred, Strong Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Without Supervision, Excellent Time Management Skills, Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills, Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs, Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills, Ability to Handle Confidential Information, Strong Record Keeping Skills, Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events, Ability to Multitask.
Register a vacancy for an Office Administrator
To Recruit and Hire an Office Administrator with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy below and we'll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
Other pages of interest
For more useful information, news and resources feel free to look around our website and in particular our Client pages including Why Vanilla, Client Journey, Case Studies, Resources and our regularly updated Blog.
Recruit and Hire an Office Administrator throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.