We are specialists in managerial office staff and regularly recruit and hire an Office Manager for businesses that require managerial staff.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on office recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They'll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
To Recruit and Hire an Office Manager with us is simple and painless
Our systems DO NOT allow autocomplete for any fields. Please fill in each box WITHOUT using ANY autofill or all information will be lost when you hit 'send'.
Office Manager Job Description
This is a sample job description for an office manager. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Responsibilities: Manages general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently. Maintains clear records on office expenses by managing invoices and ordering supplies based on the office budget.
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Books meeting rooms
- Processes expenses and invoices
- Creates budgets and orders office supplies
- Files and archives accurate records
- Contacts suppliers
- Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Negotiates and manages office insurance contracts
- Manages office subscriptions to magazines and online resources
- Monitors training material and confirms it's all up to date
- Negotiates new customer accounts and contracts
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans for executives when required
- Manages the customer complaint procedure
- Organises and audits the company's systems, databases, and procedures
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the directors
- Provides administrative support for the directors as needed
- May take care of payroll procedures and process customer orders
Office Manager Skills and Qualifications: Prior Office Management Experience Preferred, Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Good Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written, Exceptional Organisation Skills, Professional Telephone Manner, Appropriate Mathematical Skills, Ability to Perform Under Pressure, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality, Ability to Prioritise Effectively, Keen Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Well Under Pressure, Excellent Time Management Skills, Excellent and Accurate Data Entry Skills, Positive Attitude, Reliable and Dependable
Register a vacancy for an Office Manager
To Recruit and Hire an Office Manager with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy below and we'll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
Other pages of interest
For more useful information, news and resources feel free to look around our website and in particular our Client pages including Why Vanilla, Client Journey, Case Studies, Resources and our regularly updated Blog.
Recruit and Hire an Office Manager throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.