We are specialists in all types of general office recruitment and regularly help businesses needing to recruit and hire Cutomer service staff including Customer Service Advisors, Customer Service Team Leaders, Customer Service Administrators and Customer Service Managers.
Our dedicated team work exclusively on office recruitment, and have a great understanding of what is required. They'll partner with you and take the time to learn not only what the job role entails, but also about your business, the culture and your long term goals.
To Recruit and Hire Customer Service Staff with us is simple and painless
Our systems DO NOT allow autocomplete for any fields. Please fill in each box WITHOUT using ANY autofill or all information will be lost when you hit 'send'.
Customer Service Job Description
This is a sample job description for a customer service role. You may need to revise this job description to meet the specific job duties and job requirements for your unique role.
Responsibilities: Develops a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and thorough handling of complaints. Works in a fast-paced environment to address customer issues submitted via telephone, email, live chat or instant message.
Customer Service Job Duties:
- Answers customer support messages via telephone or Web promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customer and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer complaints
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information and able to retrieve this information to create reports for management
- Keeps sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updated company rules and policies to address issues such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Meets regularly with team leaders to give feedback to help improve customer service culture, response time and tools to improve staff experience
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions
- Contributes to bottom lines sales by increasing customer satisfaction
Customer Service Skills and Qualifications: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Support Experience, Excellent Listening Skills, Results-Driven, Able to Work as a Team, Ability to Work in Fast-Paced Environment, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Pays Attention to Detail, Fast Learner, Engaging Personality, Problem-Solver, Analytical, Patient, Skilled Typist, Multi-tasking, Prioritising, Phone Etiquette
Register a vacancy for Customer Service staff
To recruit and hire Customer Service Staff with us is simple and painless. We invest our time getting to know you, your business, your goals, your environment and culture. This means we can find people we believe are a true match for you.
Our people are at the centre of Vanilla’s values and it’s their passion to ‘get it right’ that gives us our unique recruitment service, our excellent customer retention rates, and our fantastic repeat business levels from both clients and candidates.
We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency because it gives us the flexibility to form a true partnership with you. Across our 5 niche recruitment specialisms, our unified team are committed to getting you the results you need.
We are experts in matching the right candidates with the right businesses. We will work hard to understand your culture, needs and requirements, and we will only send you candidate details if we see a real fit being possible.
So, if you are looking for great talent across any of our specialisms within the East Midlands, please register your vacancy below and we'll get back to you straight away. Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your recruitment needs.
Other pages of interest
For more useful information, news and resources feel free to look around our website and in particular our Client pages including Why Vanilla, Client Journey, Case Studies, Resources and our regularly updated Blog.
Recruit and Hire Customer Service Staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.