|Job Title:||Sales Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re currently recruiting a talented Sales Coordinator on behalf of an industry-leading manufacturer, based in Corby.
This is an exciting opportunity within a growing company for somebody looking to kick-start or develop a career in sales and account management. The role will support the sales team by handling fundamental areas of key account management, commercial administration, and sales activities.
As well as building strong business relationships with new and existing clients, you will be responsible for issuing orders, tracking progress and ensuring despatch dates are met, arranging transport and updating internal systems. You will also respond to enquiries and generate quotations in a timely manner and provide outstanding customer service at all times.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving customer enquiries and providing prompt and effective responses.
- Preparing, issuing and following up on quotations.
- Carrying out sales order processing for products, components, and spares.
- Building strong business relationships with key customers.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of Supplier Managed pricing catalogues for customers.
- Assisting with logistics planning and booking transport.
- Generating commercial documentation for exports.
- Providing support at exhibitions and customer meetings.
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience of working within a similar role involving sales, account management, quotations and order processing.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing or engineering environment would be beneficial.
- Strong IT skills, with a good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Self-motivated, with a positive, proactive and problem-solving approach.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Well-organised; skilled at prioritisation.
- Works with honesty and integrity.
Hours of work
- 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Thursday) and 8:30am – 3:30pm Friday
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – £23,000