2nd Line IT Support
|Job Title:||2nd Line IT Support|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a skilled 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join a leading marketing services company who are helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a small IT service desk team. As the second line escalation point for all digital signage support queries you will work with the first line support team and client end users to maintain and monitor systems including digital signage solutions and understand, diagnose and resolve technical issues in a professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to either first line support or end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and engineers to resolve ‘On-Site’ issues in efficient and effective manner
- After identifying the issue, you will talk the first line support staff or end user through the required steps to resolution or escalate to third party Field Engineers as and when necessary.
- Work with the Project / Account managers and the wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the ticket has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Always maintain a strong customer focus.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar 2nd Line Support IT role, ideally with knowledge of digital signage, digital screens or audio-visual IT systems.
- Prior experience within a first or second line technical product or service focused support role
- Technical Qualifications / Experience – Triage, Networks, SQL
- Prior use and understanding of a ticket handling system, Zendesk would be ideal
- Strong communication skills and a team player
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £23,000 – £26,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives