3D Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||3D Graphic Designer|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a 3D Graphic Design professional with real creative vision acumen and technical design acumen to join a leading marketing services company. This thriving and highly-regarded business is known for helping a wide range major high street brands and retailers to communicate effectively with consumers via eyecatching and engaging visual innovations.
The successful applicant will effectively blend spatial and graphic design with artworking and structural engineering, to create finished artwork for the print production and manufacturing of semi-permanent retail displays.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a talented design team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development.
The fantastic training opportunities available mean this position would suit either a graduate-level candidate or a designer with existing industry experience who is eager to further develop their skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working from a design brief to produce finished artwork for the print production and manufacturing of semi-permanent 3D retail displays
- Collaborating with colleagues within the design team as well as across the business; such as Structural Engineers, Account Managers and Sales Representatives
- Liaising directly with clients, making presentations and responding to design feedback / requests
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions
Skills and experience required:
- A degree (or equivalent) qualification in a 3D / furniture / exhibition design subject, with a strong coursework or placement portfolio of relevant design work OR extensive prior experience of carrying out a similar 3D POS / exhibition design role within a client-side or agency environment, with the desire to further develop your professional skill set
- Experience in modelling software, such as 3DS Max software and SolidWorks
- An understanding of Creative Suite
- The ability to apply creativity and accuracy to the development of 3D structures and environments in cost-effective and sustainable ways
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours a week 9.00 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – £30,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives