Account Development Manager
|Job Title:||Account Development Manager|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
We’re proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for an enterprising Account Development Manager to join their knowledgeable and resourceful sales team.
Through their provision of dedicated specialist account management, the company are extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
Working within a dynamic field sales environment, the successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to providing an outstanding client experience, thereby building strong and lasting professional relationships, securing repeated business and delivering consistent account growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying and selling suitable solutions, products and services across the company portfolio in order to achieve quarterly sale targets, clearly understanding your customers business needs.
- Working with your account base to identify opportunities to expand the services the company provides, clearly explaining the benefits of the business proactively managing all utility and communication functions.
- Working across areas of the business, gaining advice from product experts to expand your knowledge of the product portfolio.
- Building strong, quality business relationships with clients through quality calls and meetings, recognising new opportunities, positively challenging obstacles and resolving customer concerns.
- Ensuring that all customers with airtime and contractual agreements are resigned prior to their airtime agreement / contract expiry date.
- Analysing customer needs and future plans in order to identify solutions to a problem.
- Collating data and information (airtime bills etc.) to formulate a customer solution.
- Attending any internal/external meetings outside of normal working hours as and when required.
- Occasional UK travel with occasional out of business hours work, including overnight stays where necessary.
Skills and experience required:
- Must have experience and a proven track record of account management or sales.
- Prior experience in related markets is preferred, ideally having worked in an IT, telecommunications, or a business services / solutions account management role.
- Demonstrates a passion for sales with a strong customer focus.
- Conversant with Sage CRM systems.
- Quick learner who is keen to adapt to new technologies alongside their day to day job.
- IT proficient, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a full, clean UK driving licence.
- Strong communication, time management and organisational competencies.
- Enjoys working towards targets.
- Confident and influential communicator at all business levels.
- Takes a positive, helpful, proactive and professional approach, listening carefully to client business requirements and working with diligence and integrity.
- Succinct analytical skills to identify customer needs and be able to propose a solution to benefit the customer.
- Driven to deliver the best possible customer service.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5.30pm each day with 1-hour lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- £28,500 – £32,000 (+ £16,000 OTE)