|Job Title:||Account Director|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, 8x death in service, free onsite parking, a flexible benefits package including private medical or dental, wellbeing initiatives and 6-monthly appraisals.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
We’re looking for a talented Account Director with real creative vision and ambition to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a variety of eyecatching and engaging digital innovations.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll lead and inspire your team towards ensuring effective end-to-end project delivery. The role will be pivotal in maintaining long-lasting and prosperous client relationships, so the candidate must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will deliver outstanding service for a range of key accounts, and will have an impressive track record in exceeding client expectations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluating and shaping creative proposals for clients with complete confidence, exploring ways to help grow their business, deliver their ambitions and bring their brands to market effectively
- Identifying, understanding and overcoming commercial and market dilemmas
- Engaging with Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards
- Achieving timely end-to-end project delivery whilst closely monitoring commercial details
- Leading, inspiring and motivating a team
- Working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business to establish best practice processes
- Understanding the requirements of customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director within a creative or marketing agency
- Experience within a relevant B2C sector is essential, such as high street retail or FMCG
- Adept at understanding commercial and market dilemmas, and able to help clients overcome them
- Proven leadership skills, having had prior people management responsibility and experience of building a cohesive and collaborative team
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations