|Job Title:||Account Director||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
On behalf of an innovative Leicestershire agency, we’re currently recruiting for a talented Account Director with all round experience in marketing (traditional and digital), PR and media buying.
The successful applicant will be a skilful and creative marketing professional who will take responsibility for creating and implementing a number of effective marketing campaigns spanning the UK and a number of international markets.
You’ll work with the senior management team to provide a cohesive and collaborative approach that delivers top of class innovative campaigns to clients, whilst aligning your business approach with internal agency growth targets. You’ll also take responsibility for new business delivery in collaboration with colleagues.
This is an exciting and varied role, which involves international travel within the EU & USA.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for campaigns, content and activities across multiple clients and countries.
- Setting the strategy for, and managing the implementation of, PR, marketing and social media activities across consumer, trade and health care professional targets.
- Setting performance measurements and reporting thereon.
- Overseeing staff and external suppliers (including agencies).
- Supporting the head of the company with new business development as required.
- Building compelling and attractive activity proposals.
- Analysing and reviewing market data and providing insight-led propositions.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to developing ideas, initiatives and campaigns for clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent marketing qualification.
- Extensive experience in a similar marketing role within a marketing agency environment.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in food and nutrition.
- Experience working with multimedia: print and digital.
- Experience in briefing and collaborating with teams to deliver timely, on budget campaigns to the required standards.
- Ability to plan strategically and operate programs that increase awareness, engagement and results.
- Proven budget management experience (across different currencies) with real time budget tracking and overseeing all expenditures both internally and through agencies.
- Proven track record of managing and working with multiple teams.
- Analytical skills to be able to review market data and provide insight-led propositions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Creative solution-focused
- Provides integrated and aligned marketing programmes.
- Self-motivated; uses initiative and takes ownership of tasks.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (with additional hours necessary to deliver)
- Working from home and in-office (Market Harborough, Leicestershire)
Salary and benefits:
- £50,000 – £55,000
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop