|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
A leading local professional services business are looking for an enterprising and accomplished clerical professional to provide administrative support to their busy team.
The successful applicant will support the Team Manager by carrying out various administrative tasks to ensure that client and regulatory obligations are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Loading client instructions onto the system, ensuring they have all relevant documents attached
- Managing day-to-day agent and client enquiries
- Carefully checking, amending and sending reports to clients, ensuring all documents satisfy SLA terms
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone enquiries
- Other general office duties as required
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive prior experience in a similar role performing a range of administration duties, ideally within a professional services environment
- IT proficient, with strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with initiative and a proactive approach
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Please note that an appointment to this role is conditional based on the satisfactory receipt of required reference, credit and DBS checks relevant to the nature of the business.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- £19,000 – £19,500