Art Director / Senior Creative
|Job Title:||Art Director / Senior Creative|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
Working with the established, high-profile brands to provide a world-class standard of creative work and consultation across today’s ever-widening range of channels.
We’re looking for help in doing exactly that – you may already be working as a Senior Creative or Art Director and are looking for that next creative challenge. You’ll need to bring lots of experience and a portfolio of work to demonstrate how you’ve helped brands with a wide range of challenges, including digital/social projects as well as photoshoot and film direction experience.
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, 8x death in service, free onsite parking, a flexible benefits package including private medical or dental, and 6-monthly appraisals.
As a Senior Creative you will:
- Deliver creative concepts to clients
- Produce presentations and design to a high industry standard
- Bring concepts and ideas to life from sketch stage to high quality visuals
- Be very comfortable in presenting, pitching and the development of client relationships with direct and regular contact
- Achieve best results by great collaboration with colleagues
- Art-direct effectively with photographers and film crews
- Perform as a positive contributor to the wider business
You’ll work alongside like-minded colleagues and enjoy state-of-the art technology and facilities. A bi-annual appraisal system ensures your ongoing training needs are met, whilst monthly hosted Creative Forums deliver guest speakers to provide ongoing inspiration for you. You’re invited to host such events yourself, contribute to our own magazine publications or join groups like our sustainability council, whilst yoga and regular team wellness sessions help keep us connected.