|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Kate Goodman|
A UK based company that started the marine LED revolution back in 2005 are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team in Hinckley offering a salary of £29,000 to support the financial team. Duties include managing daily transactions and maintaining accurate reporting of sales and purchase ledgers and managing reconciliation of bank accounts.
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Manage the credit control across the UK and USA subsidiaries
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Prepare P&L / balance sheet for review by the Financial Controller
- Prepare royalties and create quarterly invoices
- Deal with customer invoices queries
- Report / analyse UK & US requirements
- Pro-actively research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Assist with the development of internal system process (NetSuite)
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant with:
- Previous experience in an SME environment
- Experience of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of CRM / ERP system advantageous
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and management
- Task management skills and ability to be adapt continuously
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing with a wide range of people
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Christmas closure and free parking.
If this sounds like the Assistant Accountant role for you, click apply now.