Global Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Global Brand Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a talented and innovative Brand Manager ideally with healthcare industry experience to join a successful manufacturing business based in Leicestershire.
You’ll take responsibility for co-creating an innovative and effective brand strategy, while marketing a variety of brands through campaigns which deliver strategic priorities and drive sales in alignment with the company business growth plan.
In addition, you’ll work effectively alongside the category management, sales and marketing teams, promoting a cohesive and collaborative approach whilst ensuring that all brand and category marketing plans are delivered, and performance indicators achieved.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Co-creating an effective brand strategy.
- Defining and implementing brand marketing and development plans in line with company strategic priorities.
- Influencing the focus and priority of the innovation pipeline in collaboration with the Head of Innovation, commercialising this to achieve brand and category goals.
- Marketing the brand to deliver brand, category and company goals and leveraging the dynamics of the relevant category, ensuring that marketing programmes are well defined and fully aligned with these goals.
- Contributing to the design, implementation and continuous improvement of agreed marketing processes and systems to support effective delivery.
- Working with the category marketing team member to produce integrated and aligned marketing programmes, training, incentives and promotion.
- Contributing to cross functional business processes to enhance the customer experience, resourcing and profitability of the business – e.g. regular marketing forecasting and marketing input to business planning cycles
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in global brand management and brand-building ideally from the healthcare or related industry
- Project planning and leadership skills; whilst there is no direct people management in this role, you will be required to show leadership and inspire others to collaborate effectively.
- Experienced in briefing and collaborating with innovation teams to deliver timely innovation to the required standards.
- Solid track record of commercialising innovation, with examples of previously successful initiatives.
- Skilled at converting insight into brand marketing plans and driving through to delivery of concepts and solid commercial outcomes.
- Confident briefing and managing external agencies and suppliers to the required standards.
- Takes a collaborative approach to working closely with the sales teams.
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of planning and forecasting, as well as how to define and manage budgets.
- Builds compelling and commercially attractive activity proposals.
- Influencing skills at all levels and across geographies.
- Analytical skills to be able to diagnose and develop insight-led propositions.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 – £55,000