Business Support Manager
|Job Title:||Business Support Manager|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re delighted to be supporting an industry-leading international company who are looking for a talented and enterprising Business Support Manager.
The successful applicant will be an accomplished business support professional with excellent organisation and communication skills. You will join a team that is an integral part of the Lifetime Service department, dealing with all aspects of aftercare including the provision of spare parts, ensuring SLAs are met and developing strong ongoing working relationships with customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-Day team leadership, including workload planning, managing holidays and absence reporting, as well as carrying out reviews, PDPs and assisting with recruitment
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries relating to quotes, orders and invoices
- Producing and maintaining a variety reports to support departmental performance objectives
- Assisting the finance team in ensuring revenues and expenditure are all accounted for
- Supporting customers with their service level agreements, call outs, repairs and warranty claims
- Act as an escalation point for the team
- Strategically reviewing the way the team is working and implementing improvements to business processes
- Supporting and providing constructive feedback to the KAM’s and the customers
- Delivering a learning and development framework so everyone is cross-skilled
- Complying with current QA procedures, and ensuring the team are following the latest procedures
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to ensure requests are costed, planned and executed in line with customer expectations
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role involving the leadership and management of administration support in a customer focused environment, ideally within an engineering / technology manufacturing business
- IT proficient, with excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sales order processing software, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Navision, or similar.
- Knowledge of finance administration such as, processing invoices
- Experience of transferring and knowledge sharing
- Previous experience of creating workload reports and performance reports
- Operationally focused with the ability to work in a time critical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail with excellent planning and organisation skills.
Hours of work:
- 40 hour week, Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours available between 8.00am – 6.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £38,000