Client Success Manager
|Job Title:||Client Success Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Success Manager to join a fast growing Northampton business. The company is uniquely positioned to enhance customer experience by improved order fulfilment and inventory management, via an award-winning software solution.
The Client Success Manager is a key role within the business and will be responsible for providing key clients with high quality support. You’ll need to have previous experience in Client Success or Account Management, along with a can-do attitude, a solutions focused approach and be passionate about supporting and delighting your clients.
This exciting opportunity is based within a bright and creative contemporary working environment, with free parking and team lunches every month.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for 10 of the top 50 key clients
- Managing key client accounts and building relationships to drive client success and growth (40% phone based with around 1 onsite meeting per year)
- Working alongside key clients to provide solutions for future success
- Recognising new ways to grow business with key clients
- Identifying and resolving any issues on behalf of key clients
- Working with the operations team to plan for future client campaigns and new product launches
- Conducting client surveys and analysing data
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client management/customer success
- Have knowledge and experience dealing with contracts and negotiations
- Previous experience in the eCommerce or fulfilment industry
- Bags of positivity energy and a tireless drive for results every day
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Naturally enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills
- Resilient and willing to push boundaries
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly professional, a self-starter who can work to and achieve targets in a fast paced and ever-changing setting.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – £45,000