|Job Title:||Marketing Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£33,000 - £37,000|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Sargent|
We’re delighted to introduce a brand new Content Management opportunity within a local not-for-profit organisation, known for providing valuable support and resources to its members.
The role has been developed as part of an ambitious and exciting long-term communications plan, and promises the successful applicant an exciting opportunity to shape a channel strategy which meets customer needs, delivers brand values and drives engagement from a wide audience both in the UK and overseas.
Leading an industrious and collaborative team, you will draw on your extensive experience to develop engaging and thought-provoking content that inspires and motivates highly-skilled, driven and time-pressured professionals. You will combine your forward-thinking and imaginative flair for creation with second-to-none technical knowledge and an astute awareness of the importance of SEO, web analytics and CRM systems.
Based in a fantastic working environment, the role offers a highly competitive salary and a great rewards package including private medical insurance, a generous holiday allowance and flexible working.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the development and implementation of the content and channel strategies
- Developing key content clusters aligned to organisational themes
- Establishing a content calendar to ensure that relevant topics are covered at appropriate times
- Spotting gaps and staying informed of future trends in order to develop future content
- Identifying and working with influencers to help increase visibility and engagement across multiple platforms
- Recognising potential new platforms for content
- Carrying out annual planning in line with wellbeing trends and thought leadership
- Regularly reporting on content and channel strategy to ensure ROI and assess impact
- Setting budgets and monitoring expenditure
- Recruiting and building an effective and skilled Content Team
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant degree or recognised professional qualification in Marketing, Journalism, English or another relevant / related subject
- Previous work in a content management role, or at a senior level within content production
- Solid prior experience of content marketing, as well as developing and implementing content strategies
- Sound knowledge of the charitable, not-for-profit, health and wellbding sectors and / or membership organisations, ideally through direct past involvement in producing content within these environments
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier Pro) as well
- Understanding of how to develop and analyse customer journeys in order to make improvements
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing budgets, as well as setting personal development plans and agreeing objectives and goals
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Positive, proactive working approach with helpful and engaging interpersonal skills
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. This is typically 9.00am – 5.00pm, but flexible working is available.
Salary and benefits:
- £33,000 – £37,000
- Excellent benefits package