Content Project Manager
|Job Title:||Content Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
A well-established, growing business has a unique opportunity for an experienced Content Project Manager to manage the end-to-end process of digital signage campaigns.
We are looking for a Content Project Manager who is highly organised, enthusiastic, and self-motivated, has excellent communication skills and a natural ability to multitask whilst working under pressure.
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday and employee wellbeing initiatives. Working hours are Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30, 37.5 hours per week.
Day to day you will be responsible from taking the client brief to on-screen delivery and providing ongoing client support. You will be briefing designers and animators, checking proofs, managing client feedback, managing budgets and final pre-launch checks.
This is a varied hands-on role working with both the client and internal teams.
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced pressured environment
- Commercial awareness with the ability to estimate design and animation work required for large-scale multi-national campaigns
- Analytical/problem solving mindset
- Process and system driven work ethic
- Highly self-motivated and able to work from your own initiative
- Microsoft skills including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel,
- Fantastic attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a creative agency, working and communicating with various EU markets