Creative Content Project Manager
|Job Title:||Creative Content Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a Creative Content Project Management expert with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eyecatching and engaging digital innovations.
Working as part of the expanding digital screens team, the successful applicant will oversee many different elements of project and campaign activity management.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll report to a supportive management team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping clients bring their brands to market, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering projects from initial brief through to completion, within budget and deadline, and to the highest standard.
- Creating and exploring creative directions for digital signage and digital screen deployments to meet varied customer needs.
- Prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Confidently understanding the skill sets within our internal production and creative teams.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with colleagues throughout the digital screens team to ensure project objectives are achieveable and meet quality standards.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of carrying out a creative project management role, ideally involving digital screens and digital signage projects, within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Proven track record of managing content projects and campaigns.
- Strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how to help clients bring their brands to market.
- Examples of having successfully delivered a range of creative projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- Excellent leadership skills, along with experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Approaches tasks with curiousity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours a week 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 – £35,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives