Creative Project Manager
|Job Title:||Creative Project Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a Creative Project Management expert with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eye catching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will coordinate and lead a of range client projects, overseeing many different elements of campaign activity – including print, social and digital, film and animation, photoshoots, and more.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a hardworking executive team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping clients bring their brands to market, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering creative projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Identifying, prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achieveable and meet quality standards.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of carrying out a creative role involving project management responsibilities within an agency environment, ideally with campaign involvement.
- Strong project management skills, with examples of having successfully delivered a range of creative projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- Experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Approaches tasks with curiosity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 – £35,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives