|Job Title:||Creative Strategist|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for an inventive and innovative Creative Strategist to join a leading marketing services company, known for producing exceptional work which enables their clients to communicate effectively with consumers through eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
As a leader in their industry, this exciting and forward-thinking business has built strong ongoing relationships with a wide range of international brands. This new role is for an insightful creative professional who can consult with key clients at a strategic and influential level, working with them to convert commercial challenges and dilemmas into opportunities and solutions.
The successful applicant will demonstrate extensive experience in effective brand-building, along with confident and positive problem-solving skills. You’ll have an up-to-the-minute understanding of how to develop strategies that produce results across all of today’s channels.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll work with a team of Account Directors and a wide variety of talented creative colleagues. The role will be pivotal in successfully securing and developing ongoing client relationships and brand strategies, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial acumen, alongside excellent pitching and presentation skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing consultative insight to clients on the most effective and innovative strategies for their brands;
- Studying and interpreting commercial challenges and identifying opportunities for solutions;
- Confidently pitching and presenting at stakeholder level;
- Producing strategical plans that work across a range of channels, both traditional and digital;
- Prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality;
- Confidently understanding the skill sets within the internal production and creative teams;
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods;
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of carrying out a strategic role within a creative agency environment as an Account Planner, Creative Consultant or Art Director; Or experience as a Brand Manager if you are client side wanting to move into an agency environment.
- Excellent pitching and presentation skills;
- Strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how to help clients bring their brands to market;
- Examples of having successfully delivered a range of previous creative strategic work which generated excellent client feedback;
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Approaches tasks with curiosity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours a week 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Salary and benefits:
- £50,000 – £65,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives