Customer Care Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Care Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an internationally renowned engineering and technology company, who are currently looking for a skilled Customer Care Co-ordinator to join their busy service team.
The successful applicant will provide outstanding service to existing and prospective business customers. You’ll also deliver seamless clerical support to the sales personnel team by assisting with a range of administrative tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering efficient and courteous customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Handling telephone and general enquiries from customers and internal personnel.
- Providing the required office support for the sales personnel teams across the business.
- Working within a flexible crossover team comprising of Sales, Technical Service and After Sales and the respective tasks with the capability to assist in cover as and when required.
- Completing the Sales Order Fulfilment process from order entry to delivery and invoicing.
- Carrying out the Technical Service Order Fulfilment process from pre-notification to dispatch, including customer contact before, during and after any annual maintenance, repairs and other service works carried out.
- Maintaining aftersales contact with customers, from establishing new contracts to promoting renewals offered by the company to generate revenue for the business.
- Ensuring that each administrative process flow runs smoothly and efficiently, resolving any issues promptly and efficiently.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive prior experience in a similar role involving the provision of excellent customer service and administrative support in a busy office environment.
- Good working knowledge of SAP, and experience of using it in a previous role, is essential.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with key customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- IT proficient, confident in the use of MS Office 365.
- Enjoys working as part of a team, but is also confident working independently on own initiative.
- Organised and thorough with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and problem solving.
- Takes an adaptable and positive approach to meet the dynamic and changing needs of the business.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £24,000 – £27,000
- Company bonus scheme
- Free parking