Customer Service Advisor – Temporary
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor – Temporary||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re delighted to be supporting a busy local business with the recruitment of a skilled Customer Service Advisor.
Working within a fast-paced contact centre, you will be the first point of contact for clients and act as their guide through a variety of financial claim processes in a customer-focused, friendly and professional manner.
The successful applicant will demonstrate confident, friendly and helpful communication skills and will be able to build rapport with clients by offering unrivalled customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving, handling and responding to a high volume of customer enquiries via telephone calls, email and web chat.
- Ensuring the precise and timely compilation and completion of client claims.
- Entering information onto the internal CRM system carefully and accurately.
- Liaising with external organisations on behalf of customers.
- Providing cover and support to other teams when required.
- Delivering personal KPIs and providing a key contribution to team and business KPIs.
- Carefully and diligently complying with all processes and in particular, Health and Safety, Anti-Money Laundering, GDPR and HMRC requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of providing customer service within a call centre environment.
- Experience of using a CRM or order handling system.
- Takes a patient and methodical approach to work, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provides friendly and helpful customer service, with excellent listening and communications skills.
- Confident working to targets and KPIs.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a cohesive team.
- Experience of working together to achieve goals, both personal and team based.
- Takes a committed approach towards continuous improvement, complaint reduction, and seeking efficiencies.
Hours of work:
- 5 hours per week across varied shifts Monday to Friday between 8.00am – 8.00pm, including two evenings per week and Saturdays (9.00am – 5.00pm) on a rotational basis.
- Working 4 days from home and 1 day in the office.