|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Kate Goodman|
We’re currently welcoming applications from Data Analysts who are looking for the chance to work within a well-established and community-focused banking organisation. You’ll join a friendly and cohesive Finance / Treasury team to play an important part in supporting the business. The role will involve designing and performing analysis as required to support regulatory and treasury reporting requirements and you will report into the Treasury and MI Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing data analysis and data modelling services using software such as SQL, VBA and IBM Analytics to deliver meaningful insight
- Providing succinct clear and understandable management information to the Board, Committees and Senior Management.
- Understand the risks and key risk drivers identified in the data and communicate this to management on a monthly reporting cycle.
- Review data accuracy, availability, granularity, coverage, and overall robustness of financial data analysis providing quality assurance on data held.
- Ensure compliance of reporting to regulatory requirements, documented assumptions, interpretations and procedures and maintain these as appropriate within the guidance of the governance framework
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience with data requirements, data analysis or data gathering preferable in a banking environment
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of SQL, VBA and working knowledge of IBM Analytics desirable
- Advanced Excel modelling
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch break (35 hour working week)
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- 24 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays