Head of Digital
|Job Title:||Head of Digital||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a Digital Media Marketing expert with real vision and ambition to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will lead all digital client projects, as well as devising, developing and implementing a forward-thinking digital strategy for the organisation.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a hardworking executive team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in defining and growing the company’s digital offering and winning new business, so the candidate must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading all digital client projects and owning the digital strategy.
- Overseeing the scope, planning, budgeting, definition and initiation of digital accounts and projects.
- Working with the new business team on welcoming clients and attending pitches.
- Working with the management and insight teams to constantly define the core ‘digital’ product offerings.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Creating a good liaison with UX, Social Media, front-end development and back-end programmers to get the best results.
- Leading the Digital Team of around 20 people
- Working collaboratively with the team to establish best practice for digital production and workflow management
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar management role, leading a Digital team within a creative business or agency.
- Industry-relevant qualification.
- Prior people management responsibility; experience of building a cohesive and collaborative team.
- Sound knowledge of web standards and SEO best practices.
- Approaches tasks with curiosity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £50,000 – £70,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives