Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
A grade II English Heritage Listed Park & Garden is looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing Manager to join its team based in Kettering. Along with a salary of up to £55,000 per annum, you will also receive 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, and Private Health Care.
You will be instrumental in the instigation, implementation, and completion of the parks’ long term plan. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role effectively utilises resources to maximise revenue and brand awareness through an extensive strategy. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and relationship building skills.
As Head of Sales and Marketing, you will:
- Lead the strategic direction and decision making of the Sales and Marketing function. Taking responsibility for delivering the business strategy in line with values.
- Deliver a short-medium and long-term plan aligned to brand values, corporate values, and corporate strategy.
- Lead on customer research and feedback opportunities to support business strategy.
- Support customer events and drives customer engagement with their heritage as applicable to areas of responsibility.
- Develop networks with local customers, suppliers, and contacts to benefit the business.
- Champion the link between community and heritage and experiences/wider strategy through regular communication with the community and heritage team.
- Manage a team responsible for sales and marketing.
- Lead the team to work flexibly in line with business requirements.
- Develop a team to work at their best in line with values.
- Champion innovation and continued improvement at a team and senior management level.
- Listen to others and share ideas on improvements. Identify opportunities to implement changes to strengthen vision and values.
- Work with the business to facilitate change. Manage and Champion change in your work areas.
We are looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing who has the following skills and experiences:
- Be qualified to degree level, having previous experience of working at a senior management level in marketing.
- Possess strong, flexible, and commercial knowledge of leading and being part of the senior management team of a business
- Will have experience and proven ability of managing and motivating a team.
- Will have experience to develop a marketing strategy to deliver profit growth
- Experience of working in a business to customer environment and highly customer focused with the knowledge and ability deliver strategy to suit our audience
- Be aware and have knowledge of Accounting Packages currently available and have an extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite to include advanced Excel skills
- Possess a working knowledge of non-accounting software relevant to the needs of the organisation
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm. Flexibility is required to attend occasional evening and weekend events.
To apply for this role as Head of Sales and Marketing, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.