HR & Payroll Manager
|Job Title:||HR & Payroll Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced HR & Payroll Manager on behalf of a successful and well-reputed international manufacturing company.
Based at the company’s UK facility in Corby, the successful applicant will coordinate and manage all of the HR and payroll needs across multiple sites, and will demonstrate a flair for creating and delivering progressive and effective human resources strategies that foster motivating, supportive and productive working environments.
This is an exciting and rewarding role with hands-on involvement in the management of HR and payroll operations and the delivery of strategic objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the MD and Senior Management Team ensuring an effective HR service is provided
- Drive the HR service forward implementing new HR initiatives
- Responsible for all employee relations, performance management and engagement
- Monitoring the time and attendance system
- Responsible for all recruitment, talent management and succession planning
- Responsible for all training and development for the company
- Identifying and ensuring compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources functions and monitoring exposure of the Company
- Providing support in the development of succession plans for the site
- Developing and documenting the HR and L&D operational budget
- Monitoring the performance of employees and providing prompt and objective coaching and counselling
- Management of an HR Administrator and overseeing the weekly and monthly payroll
- Travelling when required to other company sites.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive proven experience gained as a HR & Payroll Manager ideally within a manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, and/or CIPD qualification to Level 7 or above
- Demonstrable experience of employee engagement and improving culture
- Well-developed administrative skills as well as strong management skills – principles and people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage with different personalities while demonstrating tact, maturity and flexibility
- Strong computer skills; proficient in the use of MS Office, a time & attendance system and LMS.
Hours of work:
- 37 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – 45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company bonus annually